Corrugated Iron, Flowers and a New Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014


Mum and I are walking down the old abandoned railway in our village with our cameras. We are hoping to find something exciting to photograph.


I see a house beside the tracks whose mail box says 'Station House'. I wonder if the house used to be the real station house back when trains came through our village.


 "Look at all the patterns in this corrugated iron," Mum says, pointing at what we think is the remains of the old station.


We both snap some photos of the iron. It turns out to be quite a treasure-trove for photos! 








I soon decide I have enough pictures of the corrugated iron and move on.


I see some road signs (the train tracks run alongside the road) and I take some photos of them.



We pass this track as we head away from the railway towards to road. I snap a photo.


I see loads of gorgeous flowers and take millions of photos of them as well.




All too soon we're heading home. Our cameras are full of photos. Hopefully we have taken some good shots.



As Mum and I head back up the street we live on, we start talking.

"I wish I had somewhere I could share all my photos," I sigh.

"What about your blog?" Mum asks.

"I can post some of them there, but if I post them all there, then I won't post anything else," I reply.

"Why don't you start a photography blog," Mum suggests. I think this a great idea.

So Dancing Among Daisies is born. I am really excited. I can't wait to post all my pictures here.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awesome pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet start to your new blog. Great pictures!

    arushee // unadorned gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I'm so glad that you stated this blog! It's amazing!! Your pictures are great. :) My favorite was the flowers! It looked beautiful!!

    maddysdigitaldiary.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love taking photos of flowers. I think that's my favourite photo as well!

      Delete
  4. I'm going to check out your main blog right now! I know that I'll LOVE it too!!

    ReplyDelete