A New Look

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

By Kyra
"Are you coming to bed?" Gemma-Rose asks me.

"In a minute," I reply, not looking up from my computer screen. "I want to finish this off."

Gemma-Rose rolls her eyes and goes to bed herself.

A quarter of an hour later, I sit back and view my work. I smile. I've been creating a brand new look for my blog.

"Mum, take a look at my new blog design!" If I don't show someone what I've done, I'll burst.

Mum peers over my shoulder. "That looks good." Pride fills me.

I scroll down my blog once more. "Sophie Shutterbug," I whisper my blog's new name, shivering in delight at the way it rolls off the tongue.

I've got a million other changes I want to make to my blog, such as updating the pages and writing a new bio for the sidebar, but they can wait. I yawn. For now I need to get to bed. It's well past my bedtime.

What do you think of my new design and name? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Looks nice, I like the new camera graphic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to use it somewhere. I'm glad you like it.

      Delete
  2. Hey wow! Looks fantastic, Sophie! You're getting so good at blog designing :) Haha now I'm off to play around with my own blog design...
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I found a great resource, free blog templates. It made designing my blog a lot easier. I just needed to install it and personalize it.

      Delete